The EV-Innovation family of loudspeakers from Electro-Voice was specifically designed to meet the diverse requirements of installed sound systems. EV-Innovation currently consists of four distinct product lines that provide system designers with complementary building blocks to address the needs of a wide range of venues and acoustical challenges.
EV-Innovation is the result of the largest development program in the history of Electro-Voice. Building upon an 80-year heritage of audio design excellence proven in thousands of installations around the world, EV-Innovation systems offer an unprecedented combination of audio performance, versatility, ease of use, and aesthetics.
At the heart of the EV-Innovation family are brand-new and highly refined transducers, designed by Electro-Voice engineers – the most knowledgeable and passionate in the industry – using the very latest developmental and diagnostic tools exclusive to Electro-Voice R&D.
Consultants, integrators, and installers will appreciate the key features of the family:
- All-new drivers – the result of the largest transducer development project in Electro-Voice history
- Smooth, extended-range sound with consistent voicing across all models
- EVF and EVH offered in standard "S" version or higher power capacity "D" versions; the D versions deliver lower distortion for the same output level and offer improved dynamic range
- Wide range of coverage patterns
- Input panel access points to test drivers without disassembling enclosure (not available on EVU)
- Optional input transformers for 70- and 100-V systems
- Connection options including gland nuts and NL4 connectors
- Flexible mounting points and simplified rigging
- Rigging safety factor greater than 8:1
- Wooden enclosures, available in weather-resistant and weatherproof versions
- No handles, pole-mount receptacles, or feet