Designed for the entry-level professional, the Electro-Voice R300 makes the benefits of professional wireless microphone performance accessible to a new category of users. With features like one-touch ClearScan and EZsync transmitter update, the R300 offers professional-class capabilities but is as easy to setup and use as any entry-level wireless microphone system.
- ClearScan™ – find the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
- EZsync™ – infrared channel transfer from receiver to transmitter for easy and error-free setup
- PL22 cardioid dynamic microphone element for crisp, clear vocals in any application
- Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
- Bodypack with TA4 connector – compatible with all Electro-Voice lapel and head-worn microphones for easy upgrades
- 14-hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
- 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultaneous use
- Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas enable use with APD4+ antenna distribution system
- Metal receiver chassis with optional rack-mount ears and front-mount antenna cables.
The R300-E system includes the metal BP-300 bodypack transmitter, which uses two AA batteries. The HM3 microphone is comfortable for extensive daily use, including long presentations. Using a headwork microphone helps to control audio feedback and provides consistent audio while the speaker moves naturally around the stage. Visit the R300 microsite
The HT-300 metal handheld transmitter is made to withstand the rigors of daily use but still be comfortable in your hand. The PL22 dynamic microphone is the perfect all-around microphone for speaking engagements, singing and emcees. The cardioid pickup pattern rejects noises from the surroundings, helps control audio feedback, and still allows an experienced vocalist to work the microphone. Visit the R300 microsite
The R300-L system includes the metal BP-300 bodypack transmitter, which uses two AA batteries. With ClearScan and EZsync, the R300-L is the easiest wireless system you will ever use for presentations and worship services. The directional ULM18 helps to reject noise from the surroundings and control audio feedback. Visit the R300 microsite
The RM-300 is a hardware package required for the proper mounting of a single R300 RX receiver into a standard 19” audio rack (audio rack screws not included). Long bracket contains 2 removable plastic plugs (removal required when using SFMC-300 coax cable kit). The RM-300 can be oriented to either the left or right side of the R300 RX receiver. Tools needed (not supplied): T15 Torx driver. Other not supplied items: Rack screws (for attaching to audio rack).
The RMD-300 is a hardware package required for the proper mounting of two R300 RX receivers into a standard 19” audio rack (audio rack screws not included). Tools needed (not supplied): T15 Torx driver. Other not supplied items: Rack screws (for attaching to audio rack).