Bosch Communications Announces DC-One Editor V1.3.1
March 3, 2010
Bosch Communications Systems is pleased to announce the release of the DC-One Editor Software V1.3.1
The DC-One continues to set the standard for cost effective, high performance digital audio processing, offering features and functionality unrivaled by competitive products. The DC-One Editor V1.3.1 software release offers a variety of improvements and enhancements to the robust and unique PC based control and configuration software.
Among the additions and enhancements in the V1.3.1 release are:
- Improved bode plot rendering for DSP screens
- Improved security functions, including enhancements to lockout screens and GEQ- hiding options
- Firmware updating retains existing User Presets
- Additional warning dialogs when recalling presets
- Real-time GUI updates when toggling Edit/Compare modes
- Optional output meter scaling, allowing an option to scale the displayed values by factors or 1, 2 or 3
- Additional amplifier models added to Limiter tables
- Other enhancements and improvements
Please see the Read Me file for a complete list of changes and updates and updating instructions.
DC-One Editor V1.3.1 software is available for free download from the Electro-Voice website.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium IV with 1.2 GHz or Higher is recommended
- Microsoft Window XP Service pack 2 or Vista (32-bit only)
- 256 MB RAM
- Hard Disk with available storage of 250 MB
- Graphics Card, High color (16 bit)
- One USB port (Host)
- Microsoft .Net 2.0 Framework
Intel-based Apple computers are only supported when running the specified Windows OS natively under Boot Camp. Virtualization, such as that offered by VMware or Parallels, is not officially supported.