New ZLX portable powered loudspeakers launch at Winter NAMM 2013
January 24, 2013
- The next generation of portable powered loudspeakers from EV
- Stunning new EV industrial design meets legendary EV sound quality and reliability at an unprecedented price point
- Innovative features including single-knob DSP control with LCD display and application/location presets
With ZLX, EV set out with a singular goal: to deliver best-in-class performance across every detail. ZLX combines decades of proven pro-audio engineering know-how with a bold new look and user-friendly features that give users an extraordinary amount of control over their sound – including a configurable DSP stage controlled via a unique single-knob design – all with renowned EV quality and reliability, and all at a price point where similar-format EV products haven’t been available before.
“ZLX will be available in April 2013.”
Available in 12- and 15-inch two-way versions and ideal for use as either mains or monitors, ZLX represents the new standard for musicians, DJs, and all performers looking for more from a portable powered loudspeaker.
- EV-engineered components matched with a 1000-W Class-D amplifier for best-in-class sound
- Single-knob DSP control with LCD display and application/location presets – optimize loudspeaker performance to suit your style and space
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control – ensure optimal gain structure in seconds
- Lightweight, super-durable composite construction with unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment – enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility
- Stunning enclosure design