Electro-Voice Tour X loudspeakers: award-winning sound at Winter NAMM 2009!
January 22, 2009
“Tour X: Own the Show”
Comprised of the TX1122 (12“ two-way), TX1152 (15“ two-way), TX1181 (18“ sub), TX2152 (dual 15“ two-way), TX2181 (dual 18“ sub), TX1122FM (12“ dedicated monitor) and TX1152FM (15“ dedicated monitor), each model in the Tour X line seamlessly balances aesthetic form and road-ready functionality.
A host of unique features make Tour X the most exciting loudspeaker line available today.Key features:
- Unique Backbone Grille for superior strength and distinct style
- All-new 500W (continuous rated) SMX woofers and road-tested DH3 and ND2 compression drivers
- Dedicated vertical floor monitors with patent-pending SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers)
- Super-comfortable, ultra-sonically welded handles are air and water-tight
- Passive crossover designs utilizing up to 36 dB per octave slopes
- Six threaded suspension points (on top boxes) for simple installations
Press contact:Guy Low
Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
Public Relations Manager (ST-CO/MKT)
12000 Portland Ave. S.
Burnsville, MN 55337