Bosch Communications Systems 2007 Roadshow Off to a Great Start!
Burnsville, MN, (August 15th, 2007): Following two successful sessions in Salt Lake City, Utah, and Seattle, Washington, the Bosch Communications Systems Roadshow is off to a fantastic start. Attendees were enthused with Electro-Voice, Dynacord, Midas, Klark Teknik and Bosch product offerings, and the level of system connectivity, supervision and control offered via IRIS-Net software. And that’s just for starters...
Rather than follow the model used for roadshows of the past, the Bosch Communications Systems Roadshow team-comprised of some of the industry’s most technically astute audio professionals-assembled a program that concentrates on applications and real world situations rather than just typical product demonstrations. Each two-day event features two information-packed, 120 minute sessions on the first day and specialized presentations the following day. The second day concentrates on Midas XL8 “hands on“ sessions and specialized applications based on local interest and opportunities.
Monte Wise and George Georgallis (IRIS-Net)
Jim Pfitzinger (Midas)
Stu Schatz (Loudspeakers, FIR Presets)
Special guests include:
Jim Long (Senior Sales Support Engineer)
Tom Hansen (VP Sales)
Paul Carelli (Sales Manager, Performance Audio)
Harry Klane (Eastern Regional Sales Manager, Installation Products)
Mark Storm (Eastern Regional Sales Manager, Pro Music)
Mike Linden (Western Regional Sales Manager, Installed Sound)
Ryan May (Western Regional Sales Manager, Pro Music)
Bosch Communications Systems products featured in the 2007 Roadshow:
* Midas XL8 Digital Console System
* EV NetMax N8000 & IRIS-Net Software
* EV TG and RL Series remote control amplifiers and IRIS-Net software
* EV REV wireless and IRIS-Net software integration
* Dynacord ProAnnounce integration with IRIS-Net software
* EV XLC127DVX and XLE181 line array systems demonstrations featuring FIR presents via NetMax and TG-7 power amplifiers
* Various EV loudspeakers supervised and presented in their typical applications as front-fills, delays, and zoned systems
The Bosch Communications Systems 2007 Roadshow is coming to a city near you! Please contact your local EV rep for more details as to the date, time, and location of the event nearest you!
August 27 - 31: Detroit/Toronto
September 17 - 21: Dallas
November 16 - 18: Orlando