TPI-5 Touch Panel Controller
5.7" Touch Panel Controller for IRIS-Net Systems
- Custom Control Surface Design.
- Custom graphical user interfaces via IRIS-Net
- Functionality and graphical representation for a wide range of applications.
- No fan, no hard disk.
- Reliable server technology.
- The TPI-5 can operate independently or in conjunction with additional IRIS-Net applications to provide maximum flexibility.
- High Durability
- The TPI-5 is built to industrial standards, ensuring robust and reliable operation in even the most demanding of environments.
The TPI-5 Touch Panel is a display interface device for controlling and monitoring Electro-Voice networked systems. TPI Touch Panels are configured and programmed using the IRIS-Net software software environment and operate over an Ethernet connection. The shallow depth of the assembly lets you easily flush mount the panel. A separate power supply is required.