Four Channel Power Amplifier
- The DPA4411 provides the following remote monitoring functions when used within a ProAnnounce system:
- Setting input levels on channels 1-4
- Reading level values of the audio level controls.
- Setting level offsets via virtual controllers.
- Mute function (via level controls).
- Remote control power operation ON/OFF.
- Battery operation remote control ON/OFF.
- Monitoring and fault message transmission of thermal overload warnings on the mains transformer or power output stages.
- Monitoring of the functioning of the power output stages 1 to 4 via pilot tone signal.
- Ground fault detection for loudspeaker lines.
The DPA4410/11 amplifiers have been specially designed to ensure durable performance and reliable operation of sound reinforcement systems with several independent loudspeaker lines. The units are best suited for paging and pre-recorded message installations, alert systems, and for general music applications in industrial enterprises, offices, multifunction halls, sport arenas, schools, churches, hotels, hospitals, super markets, cruise ships, and similar venues.
The DPA4410/11 amplifiers can either be operated on the AC mains or connected to an external 24 V battery power source. Switching to battery operation is accomplished via an internal relay.