Strong showing for Electro‑Voice at SOUND:CHECK XPO 2012 in Mexico City
- Great excitement caused by the ZXA1 and new ZXA1-Sub, thanks to superior power, sound quality, and compact size
- Daily presentations were given on various topics and products, highlighting the EV-Innovation family, hosted by product manager Guillermo Wabi
- Three lucky attendees at the presentations won an RE320 -- the new dynamic microphone for voice and instruments
The most important industry event of its kind in Mexico, the expo has grown to become a very important resource for the Latin American pro audio industry in general, showing new products and technologies for both professionals and amateurs in the fields of music and entertainment.
“Electro‑Voice was pleased to report a very strong showing at the expo, with a record number of visitors to the booth.”
Electro-Voice exhibited a selection from its wide range of products for portable, fixed install, and concert sound.
Product highlights included:
- ZXA1 and the new ZXA1-Sub – compact, portable self-powered loudspeakers
- Live X portable powered and passive loudspeakers
- R300 wireless system
- RE320 dynamic microphone for voice and instruments
- New Ultracompact EVU loudspeakers for fixed installation, from the EV-Innovation family
- NetMax, DC-One, and DX46 – state-of-the-art DSP for applications of all sizes and budgets
- EVA true line-array loudspeakers for fixed installation, from the EV-Innovation family
- EVID surface-mounted and ceiling-mounted for commercial audio applications
EV loudspeaker product manager Guillermo Wabi gave daily talks on the EV-Innovation family of loudspeakers for fixed installation. During the show, three lucky attendees who correctly answered trivia questions related to Wabi’s presentations won an RE320 microphone.
Electro-Voice was pleased to report a very strong showing at the expo, with a record number of visitors to the booth.
For more information visit Xpo Soundcheck:
Press contact:Giovana Maldonado email@example.com