N8000 1500 MIPS DSP Expansion Module
- Enhanced DSP power for NetMax controllers
- Adds 1500 MIPS computing capacity
- Easy field installation into chassis card slot
- 48-bit signal processing
- Three RAM banks (512k x 24 Bit) for delay lines up to 32.7 seconds
- Double-precision DSP algorithms.
- Automatic configuration via IRIS-Net with installation/removal notification
The DSP-2 v2 is a DSP extension module for use in an Electro-Voice NetMax system. The module provides additional DSP for extending the signal processing capacity and additional RAM memory for implementing longer delay times or a greater number of delay lines.